A Seven Point Battle Strategy for the Revolutionary Remnant Regiment
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for (2) pulling down strongholds, (3) casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, (1) bringing every thought captive to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
“Do not repay anyone evil for evil. (4) Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. (5) Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: ‘Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.’ (6) On the contrary, ‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head.’ (7) Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good” Romans 12:17-21.
The Seven Steps to Victory
(1) Discipline your mind to learn and follow the Biblical Worldview under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, confirming each thought, idea, hypothesis, conclusion by testing against the Bible.
(2) Set your mission objective high – pursuing the goal of utterly destroying even the most powerful enemy strongholds.
(3) Begin by discovering, exposing and debunking the lies that contradict God’s Word in your own mind and in the world around you.
(4) Diligently learn and master your understanding of God’s broadest universal values written on the hearts of all men, to win trust and rapport with everyone willing to share that common ground with you.
(5) Work to redeem each adversary by blessing them with the nourishment of love and truth, leading them from the broad universal values toward the purer love and truth of Jesus Christ.
(6) Purge yourself of the motive for revenge and fight to save the people from the snare of the Devil: pacify, disarm and convert the people, knowing each conversion is really a gain of two (minus one for the enemy, plus one for the good guys)
To summarize these points as
(7) Do not use the tactics of the world, which feed and spread the culture of death, but use the tactics of Christ which feed and spread the culture of life.
Our Regimental Motto:
Destroy the Fortresses – Rescue the Captives